Welcome to the home page for Campus Organization Web Services (COWS). We provide various web resouces (web spaces, mailing lists, etc.) to clubs and organizations at UCI.
If you're here for the first time, click here to learn about our services and how they can benefit your organization.
CO Web Services
UCI web space (clubs.uci.edu)
- clubs.uci.edu web address, e.g. http://clubs.uci.edu/myorganization
- optional PHP scripting
- optional MySQL database for web applications
- fast networking
- no additional "bandwidth" fees
UCI Google account
- UCI GMail, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- G Suite services, e.g. Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Google Drive for organization files, e.g. photos, flyers, manuals, event programs, etc.
Mailman mail list
- email subscription lists, e.g. email@example.com
- configured for "announce-only" or "discussion"
- option for self-subscribe and self-remove
- option for web-archiving
- option for moderating members and/or senders
- many more customization settings
News & Updates
Account Processing and Support Services will be unavailible until July 23rd
Friday, July 3rd, 2018
Account Processing & Support Services will be unavailble until July 23rd. Requests made through our forms and through email will not be attended to until the specified date. For urgent support, contact the Student Life & Leadership Office through the phone or in-person.
Preventing Mailing List Spam
Friday, June 15th, 2018
OIT has noticed that numerous mailing lists have been expereincing a high amount of subscription requests from spammers. To prevent spammers from subscribing to a club's mailing list, we recommend clubs to change their mailing lists settings so that only @uci.edu addresses will allowed to subscribe to the mailing list. You can information on how to do this here.
CO Web Server Down for Maintence
Wedenesday, April 18th, 2018
The CO Web Server will be under maintence from 2:00-3:00PM due to maintence. Websites hosted on the server will be down temporarily.