CORE Accounts Services
How to Add, Change, or Remove Services
- IMPORTANT: Orgs cannot change their Google Apps password from OIT's Google Support page (http://google.uci.edu).
- Utilize this tool to send regular updates to all members (announcement list) or create a discussion list for officers or members. Clubs/orgs can have multiple lists, which can be publically visible or private.
- MySQL is a database management system that stores data for web packages such as Wordpress and custom-built forms.phpMyAdmin is a web based database viewer and data manager.
- Orgs can obtain web hosting on the Clubs server or other campus servers. MySQL databases are also available. The content and maintenance of each site is the responsibility of the members of that club/org. CORE does not manage or police content, but may pursue action if a site violates the Terms of Service.
- On-Campus Websites
- Get a UCI address and forward to your org's Facebook or an off-campus website.
UCI Club/Org Mailing Lists
Tech Support for Clubs & Orgs