Applications for undergraduate internships under the UCI Student-Run Free Clinic Project are Now Open for Spring 2019. Applications can be found at http://bit.ly/2OtlGDy.
For further inquiry about recruitment, please feel free to contact us at: FCPclinicrecruitment@gmail.com.
Known as the UCI Student-Run Free Clinic Project on campus, An Lành Clinic was established and is primarily organized and run by undergraduate students. Our clinic is strengthened by diverse experience and backgrounds. We encourage all majors to apply.
By joining the project, undergraduate students are able to:
- Experience first-hand what it takes to establish, operate, and keep a free Orange County clinic running through a variety of different committees.
- Gain valuable advice and mentorship from physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals
- Have the opportunity to work within the clinic and receive training in taking vitals, running basic lab tests, organizing medical files, and more.
Get involved by joining an undergraduate committee:
- Clinic Operations: Coordinates front and back office volunteer training, handles paperwork, and oversees the interpreter and pharmacy program.
- Public Relations: Oversees the reputation of the project in its service to the community.
- Recruitment: Contacts doctors, faculties, partners, and peers to staff the clinic.
- Community Outreach: Connects with the community by managing programs, partners, and referrals.
- Media and Marketing: Unlocks creativity through graphic designing and regulating social media.
- Research: Assesses and improves the quality of healthcare through projects.