Are you new to science policy?
Check out the pages below to get started!
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Center of Science, Policy, and Society
- AAAS Science Advocacy
- American Physical Society (APS)
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- AAAS Center for Science Diplomacy
- Journal of Science Policy and Governance (JSPG)
- Duke SciPol
- Engaging Scientists and Engineers in Policy (ESEP)
Additional ways to learn more and stay in the loop:
- Follow science policy activists, organizations, government orgs, etc. on Twitter!
- Attend an AAAS annual meeting!
- Check out the National Science Policy Group homepage!